What personal data I collect and why I collect it
When you use the contact form, I’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address, subject and a message. I’ll use this information so i can reply to your message.
I generally store information about you for as long as i need the information for the purposes for which i collect and use it.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, I will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long I retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What I collect for the store
I collect information about you during the checkout process on my store.
While you visit my site, i’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: i’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: i’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: i’ll ask you to enter this so i can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from me, I’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. I’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for my store
- Comply with any legal obligations i have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, I will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
I generally store information about you for as long as i need the information for the purposes for which i collect and use it, and i am not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, i will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who has access
As administrator of this website I Dominique Jacquinet have acces to:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
I Dominique Jacquinet have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What I share with others
I share information with third parties who help me provide my orders and store services to you; for example —
I accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.